Before making your decision or even start looking for a wig it is recommended that you first consider the use and function you would like it to serve in your life. There are several types of wigs that you can select from but the best types of wigs are custom human hair wigs. They last longer, fit better and retain their natural look far better than synthetic wigs. In fact most Straight Hair Wig users have confessed that these are the main reasons for choosing to wear a human hair wig. There are several options that you have when looking for a wig made from human hair so that you can find a dealer that you are not only comfortable with but will also satisfy your needs.
1. Since human hair wigs are more expensive than synthetic, due to their high quality, the first thing that you need to do is to see if you qualify for financial aid. Many people take full advantage of this if they can; such as Ascot Fund who helps people with Alopecia. If you require the wig for medical reasons like chemotherapy then you can be able to secure some of the funds required to purchase it from outside sources. In most instances, if it has been prescribed to you by a doctor then your insurance will cater for the whole or partial cost of the wig. There are also a lot of support groups offering loans to individuals needing these prosthetic wigs.
2. Look to have information sent to you in the mail so that you can understand and determine the criteria (size, type of hair used, care and accessories) of the wig that you are looking for. The good thing about these online resources is that they will also inform and offer you advice on the colors available, lengths, styles and features associated with human hair wigs like styling, treatments and benefits.
3. Look for various online stores selling wigs made from human hair, ensure that you confirm their credibility by reading customer reviews and testimonials and see what other customers are saying about their experiences with the store.
4. Before selecting companies compare the warranty and return policies so that you can use a store that is not just after your money, but who also really wants to satisfy your need as well as saving you extra cash.
5. Consider the types of base materials to use. Do you want the more durable traditional longer lasting materials such as Fine Mono Mesh? Or do you want the most realistic, although fragile and lightest weight materials such as French Lace or thinnest graft poly skin?
6. How would you like to attach the wig? You can opt for double-sided tapes, skin bonding or hair bonding adhesives or you can have clip combs sewn to the base?
Some of your choices will depend on if you want to wear the wig for daily or for extended wear. A hair replacement specialist should be knowledgeable enough to help you order the correct human hair wig for the way you intend to wear it.